UNLIMITED WASH CLUB FAQs
When will I be charged?
You will be charged monthly on the same date you signed up. For example, if you joined on the 15th day of the month, you’ll see a charge each month on the 15th.
How do I cancel, change, or upgrade my membership?
The quickest way to cancel your membership is by following the steps below:
- Click MANAGE MEMBERSHIP at the top of the page.
- Enter the phone number associated with your ShinyShell Wash Club account.
- Wait a few seconds for a text message (sent to your phone) and click the link inside the text message.
- Scroll down until you see the vehicle you’d like to remove from your account. (If your vehicle doesn’t appear, click NO INFORMATION.)
- Scroll down and click CANCEL, found under the section labeled “Manage Vehicle Action”.
- Click OK.
If you’re unable to log in and access your account to make these changes, please send an email to email@example.com, providing your name, phone number, and last 4 digits of your credit card to locate your account. We will manually process your request. Please note that cancellations requested through email may take up to 48 hours to process. If the request is made within 48 hours of your billing cycle date, we can not guarantee your request will be processed before your next billing occurs.
Following a cancellation, your membership will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle (recurring monthly date based on the date you signed up). We do not offer refunds for partial months.
Are there any cancellation fees, penalties, or contracts?
No, cancel whenever you wish! You can also rejoin at anytime by accessing your account or visiting the wash. Please be aware that after you’ve submitted the cancellation request, you can continue to use your service until your next monthly charge date.
How often should I wash my car?
Washing your car frequently prevents contaminants like dust, dirt, polen, tree sap, insects, salt, pollutants, and other damaging materials from adhering to your vehicle. Carwash chemical applications typically provide paint and finish protection for 7-10 days. It’s best to wash your car 2-3 times per month.
Can I use the membership for more than one vehicle?
No but you can get a discount for a second vehicle on your account. Ask one of our Team Members how!
I got a new car. How do update it on my account?
To update a vehicle on your membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name, phone number, and last four digits of your credit card (needed to locate your account)
- Year, make, model, and license plate number of the vehicle you would like to add to your account
If you have more than one vehicle on your account, please specify if you would like to add this vehicle or replace an existing vehicle, and clarify which vehicle you would like to replace.
Support@shinyshell.com can answer any questions you have about your membership.
BENEFITS OF WASH CLUB
- Receive unlimited access to our self-serve vacuums, towel carts, and spray bottles
- Get access to our members’ lounge and free sodas
- Use your membership at all of our washes; see website for additional locations
- Wash your car an unlimited number of times at an affordable monthly rate
Consider protecting your car with a wax application if your vehicle is exposed to any of the following:
- Air Pollution
- Splattered Bugs
- Bird Droppings
- Tree Sap
- Long Commutes
- Coastal Environments
- Salted or Sanded Roads